Thursday, July 28, 2011

Home - July 28

This morning we woke up bright and early to head out to the airport.  The girls took advantage of one last snuggle in bed with Grammie before she drove us to the airport.  We left the house at 6:45am and got the airport at 7:30.  Checking in and security were both a breeze.  We grabbed some snacks and drinks and then boarded the plane.

I started by watching the end of True Grit which I didn't get to finish on the flight in to Halifax last time. On Dean's "better than I thought it would be" review I watched Water For Elephants.  Then I watched the Lincoln Lawyer.  It was a great movie.  At first I didn't really want to watch it, but it was slim pickings.  By half way through I couldn't look away and I really enjoyed it.  I usually don't watch this many movies in a month!

Dean was waiting for us at the airport and it was great to see him.  The girls ran right into his arms and it was pretty cute.  As usual we will miss everyone but it is nice to be home.  Today was a busy day, but now laundry is done and the lawn is mowed so it's time to relax!

Cook Islands in 67 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment